Throughout the site (pocha.co.nz), the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pocha (the website and business); "client", “customer”, “visitor”, “you” and “your” refer to any legal entity visiting our website.
2. Personal information we collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your name, address, phone number, web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
3. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
4. What personal data do we process?
We collect personal data when you (1) order from us via our website, (2) sign up for news, invites and offers and (3) are browsing our website.
Such personal data may include your name, email address, password, telephone/mobile numbers, address, payment details, IP address, behaviour on the website and other information that you voluntarily provide us.
5. How do we use your personal information?
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit https://neilpatel.com/blog/behavioral-advertising.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at optout.aboutads.info.
6. Your Rights & Duties
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please email us. Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. You are responsible for the information you provide to us; you may be responsible for the accidents caused by the incorrect information provided by you (e.g. email, address, name, etc.).
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions, please visit our contact page and get in touch with us.